Monday, January 9, 2012

Suburgatory Season 1 Episode 11 Full


As I woke up this early morning January 9 with a very sleepy face and red eyes and if feel like I don’t want to work for this day but still I come in. And when I got in our office, I wonder if what things I should do first before anything else. Then I remember that there will be a television series that will be air on this coming January 11, 2012 and that will on this Wednesday. Whoa! Before me just counting those days and now, it looks like it’s just a blink of my eyes then boom; it’s a new day again. Let me ask you guys, did you miss Tessa Altman since in the last episode of Suburgatory on its episode 10 show? Will if you do, then you must not mess up this upcoming episode and watch Suburgatory Season 1 Episode 11 online at Vidmines.com.

One of the thing that made me shock when Tessa was jealous and felt in love to her friend’s crush but since she is a kind of girl who doesn’t want to hurt somebody especially her friend, she keep it in herself. For you to find out about this episode better Watch Suburgatory Season 1Episode 11 or you may read the summary for you to have an idea on this next episode. Here it is; When Tessa is asked to show new guy Josh Sherman (Dan Byrd) around school, she becomes convinced that he's gay, when in fact he's an undercover narcotics officer. Lisa becomes deeply infatuated with Josh, and Tessa inadvertly convinces Mr. Wolfe to make special announcement to the student body. Meanwhile George re-evaluates his relationship with Dallas.

Looks like Tessa doesn’t want to hurt the feelings of her friend and bear on her about what she felt to Josh Sherman. What a shocking fact she knew! For you to know about it, just Watch Suburgatory Season 1 Episode 11 Online.

No comments:

Post a Comment